Your Orange County and Irvine IT consulting team at Greenlight stumbled upon this article from Microsoft recently. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this offering from Microsoft to have your business listed in the Bing directory. Greenlight works with OC business as your trusted IT advisor, contact us today to learn more about what we do.
Great news has arrived for SMBs that are searching for ways to make noise. This week marks the launch of the Bing Business Portal beta (BBP), a new service from Bing that makes it easy both for business owners to create, claim and control their online listings and for customers to find them using Bing search. The BBP leverages the power of local and gives your business a towering presence among the customers searching for businesses just like yours.
BBP offers many features including:
- A faster verification process, which reduces the waiting time by two-thirds and allows business owners to quickly begin organizing their listings;
- The ability to integrate logos, photos, and Facebook and Twitter accounts to enhance your customer’s online experience;
- A deal wizard, which makes creating and publishing special offers simple and free while also promoting them via Bing’s desktop and mobile listings;
- Menus formatted for both web and mobile, making it easy for customers to check out a restaurant’s cuisine before they leave home or while they wait for a table; and
- Enhanced admin capabilities and customer support services.
A crisp new design and listing preview function also help to improve the scenery at the BBP.
If you’re already using the Bing Local Listing Center, not to worry. All listings have been seamlessly integrated to the BBP and are ready and waiting for you to take advantage of these great new features.